Shining threads

Shining threads

Sunday 6 November 2011

Against and through to be free

I am the archer and the arrow and the bow.
I have my sights set on a target in the distance, but first I need to overcome and clear what stands between me and it.
My potential tautens and I spot the blocks which will need to be transformed or flattened by the momentum of my motion.

I SEE:
All those dominators who want to impose their will onto me.
All systems of oppression which subvert the stream of life into putrid waters.
All energy-thiefs and complainers who want to dampen down the fountain of brilliance.
All ideologues, partisan spokesmen and half-baked revolutionaries who build prisons of vision to block my panoramic view.
All liars and cheaters, game-players and power-seekers, who try to control the dance of energy.
All promisers and apologists, those who don't listen and can't learn.
All drags and pathological sceptics, pessimists and doubters.

There comes a time when another no means never, so don't wait until it's too late. All nice people and polite people and aggressors and taunters - you're each a side of a coin I'm tired of flipping. Time to transcend the duality.

Tuning my thoughts and feelings to my sense perceptions, I become a distinct and responsive agent of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment