Shining threads

Shining threads

Thursday 2 July 2015

Friction

Feels friction feels chemist
TREE LESSONS
lessen       tension
through    reaction
into          new
con glo mer ations.

Feels science fiction     feels modernist
so agorist                      so you get the gist
sister sparks                  blister marks
her shoes are                too tight
the friction burns           the fiction doesn't last
we see through             to a new light and darkness.

Feels diction                didactic dreams
I listen I write               I drag the pen across the page
                    until ink seaps

and from behind an unknown known ruffles my hair.

It could only be one of a few
and she speaks out loud
what is on the page
with a spiked annunciation
which contradicts
my intention
and makes
the poem
not quite my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment